Minds on the Edge, PBS, October 2009
Coming Out of the Shadows article in Health Affairs: The Policy Journal of the Health Sphere, May/June 2009 issue
Recovery From Schizophrenia: With Views of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Others Diagnosed With This Disorder” article in Schizophrenia Bulletin, March 2009
Online forum for the PBS American Experience film A Brilliant Madness, April 25 to May 3, 2002 Questions addressed to Dr. Frese:
– Day 1, April 25: Can schizophrenia be “cured” or “overcome”?
– Day 2, April 29: How can we define “successful treatment” for the seriously mentally ill?
– Day 3, April 30: How do you feel about using video as a means of treatment?
– Day 5, May 2: Do you think that sheer will can defeat schizophrenia?
– Day 6, May 3: What is the difference between schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder?